If you are here in this blog to know more about https aka ms remote connect Minecraft then let us tell you that you are at the right place looking for the information you need as in this blog we are going to discuss about aka ms/remote connect. So, let us begin to know about it without any delay so that the users can grasp up the information provided by us.
AKA MS remote/connect is a network which is used by the users and allows them to join other devices. It always allows its users to use device features while you are playing games. This platform is useful for the users who like playing games on play station 4 and play station 5, nin tendo switch, series x, series s consoles and others.
The users who are looking forward to play mine craft on other devices need to login into their micro soft account so that they can proceed. But there are many users who are facing issues with AKS MS remote while accessing and logging into Microsoft account.
The users do not need to panic as in this blog we are going to provide our readers with the best steps they can access and execute so that they are able to fix the issues with aka ms remote connect error which they were facing.
Steps to fix issues with the aka ms remote connect for the users –
- For the initial step the users need to open the settings of micro soft account then select the option of reset password which will be there on the screen in front of you.
- Now, in this step the users need to change the password of their account to a new one, make sure to set a password which you can remember as well as which is strong enough to protect your account.
- Now, the users have to fill in the correct mail address for verification purposes and then once you get the verification code you need to copy it and then paste it in the required box.
- Once, the password of your account is successfully resetted the users need to wait for the activation code which they are supposed to get.
- You have to use the activation code you got to suppress the pop screen which is there in front of you which says aka ms/remote connect error pop up.