Ad posting in Online Classifieds is the best way to start your internet marketing journey. Here are some important tips to fully exploit your classifieds posting, and display them aggressively to invite huge traffic to your ads. Follow the pointers below carefully and I can guarantee you good traffic with great exposure to your ad. Choose a relevant Headline (egg. Make Money Online, Maid Wanted:, Garage Sale: . Headline with strong powerful words always make an impact. As classified users view hundreds of ads in day, catchy headlines is all you need to attract immediate attention. Post as many ads as possible, this is to attract more backlinks to your site. Good Classifieds Site is regularly indexed by Google and major search engines. Below are some recommended sites.
Correct spelling and punctuation is critical
. A badly, punctuated; ad, with wrong spieling can really be a nuisance. You think so too? Include photos all the time, and include as many as you possibly can. Use it. As the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words. In no circumstances should you condemn a competitor in your ad description. It is not up to you to decide if your products or services are better than competitor A’s, or not. Today’s buyers are unlike yesteryears’. They are smart, and they will know it if you are trying too much to hard-sell your stuff.
Lastly, plan your Ad. Give some thoughts
In the description and headline, pull out a note book, and scribble on it. Search for the best photo to accompany your ad. Read out loud. Put yourself in the position of your buyer. Refine and perfect it. Do NOT rush into typing your first ad without a plan, your ad will fail eventually.
“Bullet Advertising” – Online Classifieds
Recommended Classified Sites are your best weapon and I will call them “Machine Guns” (spray the bullets to all relevant categories, as many as you can). Every Ad is a bullet and every potential visitor is your target. Armed with the most versatile weapon in the world, you are now ready to put it on “Auto” mode. Each bullet has deep penetration (i.e. well written description about your product/services with photos) and targeted visitors will come swarming to your website/blog/product/affiliate page. It’s easy, low cost and best of all, it is on “Autopilot”.
Online Classifieds VS Pay-Per-Click
As we all know, PPC is one of the most common advertising method used by almost all internet marketers. Google’s Ad word claims supreme in this 꽁머니 However, do you know how much $$ one has to spend on PPC to get targeted/genuine results? Do you know there are keywords with obscene bid price? Statistics shows 20-35% of PPC are fraud clicks and Google is keeping quiet, basically, they can’t do much. Paid Classifieds advertising is only a fraction compared to PPC which one has to pay through his pants. Most paid classifieds do not go by clicks but time period (eg. per week/month).
Online Classifieds VS Forums
No doubt, Forums are a good source of traffic building, but frankly, forums are not for everyone. Firstly, one must be “proactive” in forums, which means you will need to spend hell lot of time, every single day, walking through all treads, understanding the culture and last but not least, posting a “sensible new tread” or a “reply”, and trying to get “Popular”… No Sammy messages or you will be shot down by forum’s moderator, and to the extent of banning your account.. Online Classified eliminates all the above, and best of all, giving “Autopilot” advertising which forums cannot provide.
Online Classifieds VS Articles
Well, as you can see, I am not a good writer and I should say, 85% of all internet marketers share the same sentiment. If you are an avid writer, Article Directory is a great source of exposure to harness good traffic. But article writing may not be suitable for everyone, your content must be rich, original, unique, up-to-date and lastly, NO BS. Many so call Articles are outsourced to freelance writers, which you have to pay a price. Also, you must be thinking daily, producing fresh and interesting topics for your articles (do you have the time?). Once again, Online Classifieds eliminates all the above and well, “Autopilot” advertising still stands
If you are new to traffic exchange programs
, let me tell you this, 95% of the traffic driven are NOT Targeted and the other 5% doesn’t exist. Basically, traffic exchange programs are playing the numbers game and not conversion. Online Classifieds will send targeted traffic to you and not loads of irrelevant clicks, choking up your bandwidth! Achieving good standing (first page) in major search engines like Google and Yahoo will be an outstanding achievement in any standard. You will attract natural traffic to your site, Free of Charge. Nevertheless, to reach the first page in Google or Yahoo is