REET stands for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination. This exam is conducted by RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education). A candidate residing in Rajasthan can appear for this examination. The REET examination is conducted to recruit candidates who are willing to build a career in the teaching profession. This exam is only for teachers.
How can you apply for the REET examination?
A candidate must follow the steps mentioned below to apply for this examination. The steps are as follows.
- The first step is to open the official website of REET ( Rajasthan Eligibility Examination ).
- Click on the link that says ” REET examination form 2022 “.
- Then, you may register yourself by adding your functional email address and phone number. Add these details carefully.
- You will receive a registration number on your provided phone number.
- The next step is to enter your education qualification with other required details. You may also add a picture and scanned signature of yourself.
- Now, you can review or check the details and proceed with the payment. Once the payment has been successfully done, you will receive the application form.
Eligibility Criteria For Reet Examination 2022
The following points mentioned below analyze the eligibility criteria for the REET examination 2022.
- Age Limit Criteria: The Candidates must attain a certain age or be within a particular age to apply for the REET examination. Candidates must have a good insight into the age limit criteria of the REET examination to ensure that they aspirants meet the minimum requirements. According to the most recent REET examination, it has an upper age limit too. However, a candidate who has attained the age of 18 can appear for this examination. Candidates who fail to meet the age limit criteria for the REET examination won’t be allowed to appear for this exam. The maximum age limit depends on the category of candidates’ caste.
- Education Qualification: Aspirants who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession must have some sort of education qualification. This applies to the REET examination too. The education qualification criteria for candidates depend on the level of paper the candidates are appearing for. The REET examination is classified into two levels. They are Level 1 and Level 2. The qualification criteria are designated separately for the candidates. A candidate can visit the main website of the REET examination to know more details about these criteria.
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India to appear for this examination. Moreover, the candidate must be a resident of Rajasthan ( a state in India ) to appear for this examination. Residents from other states are not allowed to sit for this examination.
What is the Super Tet Examination?
Super Tet Stands for Teacher Eligibility Test, which is conducted by the UP government to recruit teachers for primary and secondary level teachers in government schools. It is conducted once every year in offline mode. Residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this examination. This exam is quite similar to the REET examination. It is also categorized into two levels. They are Level 1 and Level 2. Candidates who are interested in appearing for this examination can visit the main website of Super TET to know more details about this examination.
If you want to pursue your career as a teacher or do something in the teaching profession, REET and Super TET are the examinations you should appear for. However, this is only applicable to the residents of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. Residents of Rajasthan can appear for REET and Residents of Uttar Pradesh can appear for Super TET.
You can visit the site of Byju’s Exam Prep to know about these examinations in detail. It will help you to know the demands of these examinations along with the syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, preparation tips, and the rest of it.
Stay Connect with our education blogs India