Bing ads also known as Microsoft ads are a great platform for people who wish to run an online advertising campaign. It is an affordable, yet powerful advertising campaign, that is capable of suiting the needs of small scale businesses as well as large enterprises. It comes with a pay-per0click advertising system, and your ads are displayed on the top of famous search engines such as Bing, Yahoo! etc.
Facebook ads on the other hand, are the newest form of advertising campaign which are rising with quite a pace, and turning out to be a very beneficial investment in advertising by the businesses. As we all know, in a little time, Facebook has turned out to be one of the largest social media platform, and more and more people are signing up to it as you are reading this article! Thus, it is a great platform with a huge audience to promote your business. To secure your Facebook account, you can get access to the best VPN for students. As we all know, VPNs are expensive for the users to get a subscription. So, we would recommend you to get the IPVanish Coupon Code to make an affordable purchase.
But which of the above advertising campaigns is the better option for your advertising needs? To come to a conclusion, we will draw some differences between Bing ads and Facebook ads, so that you can choose the better option for yourself.
Bing Ads Vs. Facebook Ads- Types Of Ads.
Bing Ads Types:
- Expanded Text ads– In this type of ad, there is a title which supports 3 headlines, with not more than 30 characters each. The text of the ad supports two descriptions, with the limit of 90 characters on each of them. Additionally, you can add the URL of the site to which the ad is linked.
- Dynamic search ads– These are quite similar to expanded text ads, but their target is based on the queries on the search engine which match the content on your website. These ad types are created so that people searching for relevant content can reach your page.
- App Install ads– These ads contain links to the app store of your mobile or PC, so that you can directly download the application whose ad you have clicked upon.
- Bing Smart Search Ad- These are built for Windows 8.1 which comes with a Smart search option. These include the modern touch experience in them and come with a preview of the page you will visit on clicking that link.
- Multimedia ads- These are of course more dynamic and appealing as they come with an image of your product or service, and are shown in the sidebar along with the text of your ad.
- Microsoft Audience ads– This ad type is created to ensure to the user high traffic from non-search placements. They are visible on the Microsoft Audience network and come on premium sites such as Outlook, Microsoft Edge, and MSN etc.
- Product ads- You can create these ads by adding custom images of your products from your product catalogue with the help of Microsoft Merchant centre and also some text such as price, seller details etc.
Facebook ads Types
- Image ads– In this, Ads come up in the form of an appealing image and when a visitor clicks on it, it reaches your site.
- Video ads– when a large video is played on Facebook, a video ad comes in between the larger video in the form of ad and in the last comes up a link which the viewer can click upon to reach the concerned website.
- Poll Ads- These ads come in the form of a poll with relevant questions and options to choose from. You can add a link to each of the options mentioned in the poll.
- Carousel ads– In this, up to 10 images and videos regarding your product or service is displayed to the user. Each image can have its own link, or you can even create a large panorama image by joining all the images together.
- Slideshow ads- You can create short videos with images of your product and services and display them in the form of An ad, with a link and text as a description.
- Dynamic ads- These ads help you reach the audience which you believe will be the most interested in your product. If a person earlier searched for some product, it will display later all the relevant products in the form of ads.
Bing Ads Vs. Facebook Ads- Audience
- Bing ads– The audience to which your ad reaches is limited with Bing ads. Its audience comprises of more educated and older persons. Moreover, the income levels of the people who search on platforms such as Bing and Yahoo! and consequently are able to see your ads is much more than those who use Facebook on a regular basis.
- Facebook Ads- The arena of people using Facebook is very large, and comprises of all kinds of people ranging from elders to younger generation. Today, almost one-third of the world’s population has account on Facebook, and the number of people is spread across the world. However, all the people might not be educated or good income makers like in the case of the audience of Bing ads.
Facebook Ads Vs. Bing Ads- Better Targeting
Bing ads– The users on Bing Ads are allowed to target the audience on the basis of the following parameters-
- Geographical location
- Device of usage
Facebook ads- The audience in Facebook is targeted on the basis of the following parameters-
- Relationship status
- Purchasing habits
- Pages or events liked or visited by the person
Bing Ads Vs Facebooks Ads- User intent
- Bing Ads- People who conduct searches on the platforms connected with Bing Ads are those which intend on buying the items which they are making searches for. They are more professionals and income generating people, who are more likely to reciprocate the ad with the purpose of generating sales for your business.
- Facebook Ads- Facebook on the other hand is a medium through which people connect to each other and try to be entertained. It cannot be considered the best platform for generating sales as the audience here at Facebook is not more focused on buying something over the Facebook marketplace or the ads related to it. Moreover, the people using Facebook are of all ages and demographics and not everyone is interested in spending money while using Facebook.
Facebook Ads Vs Bing Ads- Usability
- Bing Ads– They are considered to be the best for use in case of businesses which intend on selling to other businesses. There leads are more qualified and ads here have a higher CTR as compared to Facebook.
- Facebook Ads– It is a good platform for small businesses with lower rates of products who are trying to connect directly with the customer, and are selling items of daily needs and usage. It is a good medium to promote services suited for people of different age groups and walks of life.
Final Conclusion For Bing Ads Vs. Facebook Ads
Thus, we have seen the major differences between Bing Ads as well as Facebook ads. We can see that on the basis of your business, your targeted audience and the type of ad you want to run, you can choose the better option for you among the bing ads and facebooks ads both with the help of this comparison.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Is Bing Good For Ads?
Yes, bing ads is one of the best platform for online advertisement it reaches 63 million searchers everyday that will help you in your business growth.
Q Is There Anything Better Than Facebook Ads?
Yes, there are many other advertising platform available other than facebook ads such as instagram ads, twitter ads, google ads, linkedln ads, tiktok ads, and amazon ads.