The problem of Sexual dysfunction is real. Though it is primarily prevalent among older males, it does affect people of all ages to some extent. Common sexual dysfunction problems include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and inhibited sexual desires. Such diseases can be treated only till a particular stage. There might be underlying health conditions that lead to problems of sexual dysfunction. Such health issues need to be cured for a permanent solution.
Sexual dysfunction is a psychological or physical problem that prevents your partner or you from being sexually satisfied. According to statistical reports, Sexual dysfunction is common among men above 40 years of age. Ejaculation in men can be affected due to this. With increasing age, the problem of sexual dysfunction becomes even more common. However, different types of best testosterone booster supplements are available for men suffering from sexual dysfunction.
What causes sexual dysfunction in males?
Sexual dysfunction can be of many times. More or less, the causes of this can be related. Let us check out some of theerectile dysfunction causes.
ED is caused due to limited flow of blood to the penis. Lifestyle habits such as alcohol, smoking, or health diseases like diabetes, obesity, and pressure can affect men’s sexual health. Even before the decreased flow of blood begins, there can be a reduction in blood flow to the penile arteries.
So, men with ED should be evaluated for other cardiovascular factors. According to studies, ED can be the first step that leads to a heart attack. Research shows that 15 % of people who develop the problem of ED may experience a heart attack in the next 7 years.
Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation can happen because of a stroke, penile trauma, or diseases like spinal injury, diabetes, prostate surgery, and others that can damage the penis nerves. There are certain treatments for premature ejection.
A considerable number of drugs affect the nervous system, and some can slow down testosterone action and can cause erectile dysfunction. Certain opioids can be taken for chronic pain and lead to penis erectiledysfunction. Anti-depressants and other beta-blockers are usually associated with the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Factors such as performance anxiety, depression, and lack of focus can cause psychogenic ED.
- Erectile dysfunction is a very unpleasant experience for men and can cause depression. Many accept it as something acquired with older age. Most men feel ashamed to discuss this issue with any healthcare provider.
- Performance anxiety is another psychological cause that can develop in men who experience one or more ED failures while having intercourse. Due to this, every time sexual intercourse, a person feel anxious.
There are certain things that a professional health care provider would like to know before suggesting medicines for erectile dysfunction treatment or other sexual disorders.
1. Did ED develop slowly over time or happen suddenly?
2. Are there erections at night or early morning?
3. Do you experience it while being with your partner or during masturbation?
4. Is there any relationship problem with your partner?
5. Any risk factors – smoking, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, cholesterol, depression?
Physical or psychological reasons can cause sexual problems in men. Most of these can be treated with medicines such as Cenforce, Kamagra, Vidalista, and Tadalista. Here are certain types of sexual dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction in men is a problem where a person cannot get the hardness required for penetration during sexual intercourse
a. Premature Ejaculation – Also known as early ejaculation issues, premature ejaculation can also be linked to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. In this case, ejaculation can occur before or very quickly after penetration.
b. Delayed Ejaculation – This is when the ejaculation gets delayed for a long time. It might not happen at all in some instances. Slow orgasm or No orgasm is what can cause delayed ejaculation in people.
c. Retrograde ejaculation – This is a condition when during an orgasm, the ejaculate is forced back into the bladder rather than being ejaculated out of the penis. It is most common in men suffering from diabetes. Problems in the nerves of the bladder cause this. In certain other cases, it might happen due to side effects of medications.
It means to have no or less interest in sex. This condition is due to the low levels of the male hormone testosterone. This particular hormone helps maintain sex drive, production of sperms, and growing hair, bones, and muscles in men. Low levels of testosterone can affect your body as well as your mood.
Reduced desire for sex can also be due to anxiety, depression, or other relationship problems. Health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure can also cause libido.
The most common sexual problems are ejaculation and erection problems. Such issues can cause temporary depression, low self-confidence, and lack of communication among partners. It can badly affect one’s relationship. As per studies, it has been found that serotonin plays a role in PE. Certain drugs can cause PE. Impotence in men is a very common problem and can affect men of all ages.
How is male sexual dysfunction treated?
Here are some of the ways by which male sexual dysfunction can be treated. Let us take a look at those.
1. Medications – Generic medicines such as Cenforce, Kamagra, and Vidalista help increase the blood flow to the penis. These contain compounds such as sildenafil, vardenafil, and tadalafil which contribute to solving the problem of ED. Generic Pharma USA is an online pharmacy where you can order online medicines from the comfort of your home.
2. Hormone Therapy – The low amount of testosterone can increase by hormone replacement therapies, including injections, gels, and other patches.
3. Psychological Therapy – Psychological therapy can also help solve the problem of depression and anxiety simultaneously.
4. Mechanical Aids – Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help treat the problem of ED to some extent.
These are some of the common types of sexual dysfunctions in men. In most cases, the problem of erectile dysfunction can be treated easily. Here we have discussed the different types of sexual dysfunction in men along with the different treatment options which are available. All these treatment procedures are quite good enough and effective.