Road Runner is an email service provided by Time Warner Cable and Road Runner. It is mostly connected with the East Coast, but, it is recently used in numerous regions where Time Warner is operating. If you are befuddled in the midst of the platforms that were used before to access the Roadrunner email, we are here to make things clear to you.
When you sign up Road Runner account, you’ll be given an email address and a password to use to access the service. Signing onto the Roadrunner email service is a cakewalk.
How to Login to Roadrunner/TWC Email Inbox?
- You must open a web browser and enter the time warner cable email login account from the search bar and select Selection.
- Now open the new page and go to my accounts
- After finding the login page, you need to enter the username and password for the roadrunner email login.
- Save login information to help you log in without examining your login information in future attempts. To open Roadrunner webmail login accounts, select the login option. Now must log in to your account before logging in. Without logging in to your TWC account, you may not be able to access the account.
- You must pay attention to the password and username of this account. If you enter an improper username or password, you will not be able to log in to your account.
- In case, you have forgotten your login details, you need to reset the password to access the account. After clicking this option, you will be moved to a new page that will allow you to reset your password.
- Now Log in to your accounts and gain access to all aspects.
Roadrunner Email IMAP Server Settings
Pay attention to underneath settings to make the functioning of the Roadrunner email login account effectivity.
- First, open the email Application on your System
- Enter your Roadrunner e-mail credentials details.
- Choose manual setup and uncheck “Automatically Configuration”.
- Choose IMAP server settings for Roadrunner email and follow the below give configuration-
- Select Account Type “IMAP”
- Incoming Server: mail.twc.com
- Incoming mail server port: 143
- Select the Security Type: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing Server: mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Mail Server Port:587
- Security Type: None
- Insecure Port: None
- Enter the Roadrunner email address in the given box.
- Uncheck Option: secure server
- Uncheck Option: certificate
- Type complete Roadrunner email & password and press ‘Next’.
- Now you have to give the account name, that wants to appear on the screen on your system.
- After that Hit on the “Done” option