Are your calls going straight to the voicemail in the iPhone because of which you might end up missing some important calls? Do not worry, in this blog we are going to tell you about the steps which will help you to fix the problem of why are my calls going straight to voicemail iPhone.
Ways to Fix Calls Going Straight to the Voicemail in iPhone –
- Disabling Airplane Mode
- You have to open the settings tab of your device and then from there you got to look for the airplane mode.
- Once found you are supposed to turn off the toggle position which might help you to fix the issue.
- Enabling the cellular data
- For this you need to go to the settings tab of your device and then move to the next step.
- From settings option you have to move to cellular tab and then you need to ensure that the cellular data toggle is turned on which means it is green so that it could help you fix iPhone calls going straight to voicemail problem.
- Checking the do not disturb mode
Another way to fix this issue is to check the do not disturb option which you can do by executing the following steps –
- In this case, they need to hit on the settings option and then press on focus option.
- Under focus you need to press on the do not disturb button and then move the toggle from on to off of the do not disturb option.
If you will execute these steps the users can very easily fix the problem of iPhone goes straight to voicemail for your device, if these are not enough for you then you can also try turning off the silence mode for unknown callers on your device.
Also Recommended:- How to Fix iPhone Screen’s Rotating Issues?